Things that must be said:
1. This jacket is by far my favorite consignment find, maybe ever. I know. Them's bold words. But surrsly - WHO gave this up? A fekkin eejit, that's who. Let's break it down: White. Leather. Moto jacket. $57. You KNOW I wasn't leaving it behind.
2. All the Stevie Nicks on this season of American Horror Story makes me happy. And because I was YouTubing a bunch of Fleetwood Mac before work this morning, Imma just go ahead and say that nobody rocks a white man 'fro like Lindsey Buckingham back in the day. WEARING A KIMONO, no less. Go on witcho bad self, LB.
3. Speaking of American Horror Story - I am LOVING this season so far. What is NOT to love about Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, and my renewed girl crush - Angela Basset. For real. Check this out:
Shut up. Look at those arms. Or this:
She can rock a turban like no one else. Or this:
Straight up Pam Grier/Foxy Brown fab-u-lous.
As for AHS, I DIG the witchy woman/voodoo priestess theme of this season, and so far it hasn't kept me up at night like last season because SERIAL KILLER NAMED BLOODY FACE. Blargh. Sheesh. Ryan Murphy REALLY messed up my sleep schedule last season.
Let's see...what other random things must be said...oh yeah...
4. I need a pair of red suede pumps in my life. As well as these boots from Tar-jay:
and like I told Amy yesterday:
5. I think it is ridiculous that I don't have a pair of black moto style skinny jeans in my wardrobe.
But Shaaaaannnn, you might be saying, aren't you WEARING BLACK SKINNIES IN THESE VERY PICS? Well, yes I am, but they are COATED denim, and I want slightly distressed non-coated skinnies, so HMMMPFH.
Jeans: JC Penney