Monday, March 25, 2013
I was reading through my Facebook feed to see if there was anything I needed to share with ya'll, and came across an ollllld note that I wrote back in 2009. Called 15 books, you're supposed to list 15 books that you've read that stick with you, in no particular order. So here goes.
1. Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Roald Dahl
2. James & The Giant Peach, Roald Dahl (just finished reading this one to my kiddos)
3. A Little Princess, Frances Hodgsen Burnett
4. The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. Catcher In the Rye, J.D. Salinger
6. The Garden of Eden, Ernest Hemingway
7. Mapplethorpe, A Biography: Patricia Morrisroe
8. Just Kids, Patti Smith
9. Running With Scissors, Augusten Burroughs
10. The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
11. The Other Boleyn Girl, Phillippa Gregory
12. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larsson
13. Lamb, Christopher Moore
14. Chocolat, Joann Harris
15. Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret, Judy Blume
Feel free to share your own lists too. I'm always up for some new reading material. Happy Monday, yo.
Linked up here, here and here.
Jacket: Steve Madden, TJ Maxx
Tee: H&M hand me down
Agate slice necklace: Urban Outfitters
Short necklace: TJ Maxx