Hubby and munchkins aside, I thought on this day o love that I'd share some of the things I love. Let's do this.
1. Violet Crumble candy bars. Never heard of em? I feel sorry for you. Get thee hence to World Market and check them out in the candy section. You can thank me later.
2. Local restaurant Ginger Sue's. Little bruncheonette only open for breakfast and lunch. This week? Is Pancake Week, and I cannot WAIT to hit them up on my lunch hour for today's special: Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Let's break that down: Cinnamon. Roll. PANCAKES. Luckily for me, I am not wearing the World's Tightest Pants that you see in these photos, but some oh so stretchy leggings, so Imma get my eat on. And in the words of my friend Natty Lite - BRING IT TO MY MOUF.
3. I love that the nasty disgusting cold sore on my lip is FINALLY gone. 3a. I love ipiccy, free photo editing website from whence I can edit out the nasty disgusting cold sore on my lip, so you kids don't have to look at it.
4. DATE NIGHT!!! Saturday night - going to Cafe Trio, and mayhaps even a moooo-vie. YAY!
5. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. In the wise, wise words of Brandi Glanville, money doesn't give you class - it just gives you money. Lawd but I love that trainwreck of a show. Howevah, as "reality" TV goes, my heart belongs to: 6. Top Chef. Even if my favorite chef who shall remain nameless lest I spoil it for anyone (and by "anyone" I mean Amy) is gone. I love T.C. because it is relatively drama free, good TV, amazing looking food, and entertaining as hell. DON'T SPOIL IT, BRAVO.
So that's my slightly boring love list for today. What do YOU love? Share. This is a safe place. Sweater: Old Navy Pants: Zara Boots: Libby Edelman, TJ Maxx Necklaces: F21 Merci! Shan
Imma chic freak with a Hubs, grade-school-aged triplets, and a cat named Pickles. I love fashion, shoes, design, and trashtastic reality TV. I may or may not have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy, and decided to share it all with the world. Feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com with your comments. I will also accept your book, television or Lifetime Movie Of The Week offers.