Go here. Vote. Pony.
1. Plain Cheerios really SUCK. Give me Peanut Butter or Multi-Grain or Cinnamon or Chocolate, but DO NOT bring two economy sized tubs of plain Cheerios home from Costco, jerk. Oops, too late.
2. Memory prompted from reading Love Maegan's post yesterday. SOMEONE has two thumbs and used to play Mr. Mister's Kyrie Elaison on the synthesizer and sing along, and it's THIS guy (just call me Ross Gellar). Someone may have also taken said synthesizer to the AIRPORT once, along with headphones, so they could play whilst waiting to pick someone else up from a flight. No WONDER I only had one date in high school, and that guy came out of the closet a few years later.
3. Best quote from a book I listened to today. One of the characters was telling her friend about a break-up, and she said "All it took to get over him was a sleeve of Thin Mints and 40 minutes." Priceless.
4. While I was working out to Zuzkalight last night, Gavin and Scarlett were watching me, and Gavin said, "That looks SO COOL. When I get big I'm going to do that," to which Scarlett replied, "When I get big, I'm going to sit on the couch and eat chocolate." Oy vey.
5. WHAT has Courtney Cox done to her face? Tom and I have been on a Friends kick lately, and watch 3 - 4 episodes on TBS every night (and by "watch" I mean I watch one, and then fall asleep while he giggles like a leeeetle girl). ANYHOO, whilst watching, TBS shows approximately 8,000 commercials for Cougar Town, and I am sad to say Courtney looks like she is morphing into the crazy cat woman lady who has had all the plastic surgery. I am all for a nip or tuck here or there - or even an injectable in moderation, but she seriously does not look like herself at all. It's so drastic a change from Friends to now. Sad.
Okay, in order not to end on a bummer note, I give you my interpretation of a rock star.
What a pretty pretty princess.
Good Night Detroit!!!
P.S. Linking up to What I Wore Wednesday here, matey.
Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner