1. New magazines in the mailbox.
2. Californication and Shameless back on Showtime, bay-beeee!!
3. Overheard last week when I took Gavin to wash his hands (with our soap that is cranberry coconut)...he washed them, dried them, smelled them, and said, "Mmmmm - DELICIOUS!"
4. How Scarlett says Delicious - DEEE-WISHIOUS!!! So cute I could die.
5. Realizing this weekend that it has been DAYS since I have had to change a poopy diaper. (Mostly) Potty trained kids are DA BOMB.
6. Beer, pizza, and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for dinner. God bless Landshark, California Pizza Kitchen, Andy Cohen, and those wackadoos on the left coast.
7. The first cup of coffee in the morning.
8. Looking at a magazine and being inspired to put new ensembles together with pieces ALREADY IN MY CLOSET.
So what's YOUR good stuff for the day?
Sweater: Old Navy (and on clearance for $7.49 RIGHT NOW).
Skirt: Laundry, via Consignment
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Earrings/Bracelets: ABC Trading Co.