Thought I'd throw in a little retrospective of my top 10 favey crocketts of 2011, if only to remind myself what the hell to wear again when I'm all, "I have NOTHING TO WEAR in my closet!!!"
10. See - I had COMPLETELY forgotten about this ensemble and love it. In fact, I'm going to go change into it today to wear running around.
9. More stripes, and my beloved fringey boots. This outfit was totally comfy casual chic, IMHO.
8. Another easy peasy lemon squeezy ensemble.
7. LOVED this sleeveless long vest. Probably one of my top three buys of the year, and it was el cheapo at F21.
6. Yup - I had forgotten this combination too. Definitely bringing this one back. Why do I look so pissed?
5. I dug the faux fur layered over my leather jacket-ness of this.
4. Here's my favey fave vest again. This was like wearing sweats, but less "I have Juicy stenciled across my ass..."
3. Recreation of an SJP ensemble, and I LOVED the color-blocking.
2. The only thing that kept this from number one is that I don't like how the top of the dress peeks out over the sweater. I wish it had a different neckline. Ah well - I may recreate a similar look for NYE tonight.
1. In going back through my year, I was surprised this one was my favorite, but I love the polka dots with sequins with bling with distressed denim with studded shoes. Of course, my top two looks have sequins. DURRRRR.
Have a GREAT New Year's Eve, yo, and see you in 2012!