Hey - lookit that - I'm wearing straight hurr today. I have never been an adventurous hair person. I see girls wearing their hair up one day, in the blogger bun, in a sleek ponytail, curled, straight, braided, and I just can't do it. I mean, I CAN do those styles, but my hair is such a security blanket to me that I get stuck in a rut and never deviate from what is most comfortable to me.
You might not think so, seeing as how I'm wearing my J. Simp Dany's YET AGAIN, but dawg, I had these jeans hemmed specifically to wear with them, so thas what you get today.
Anyhoozle, let's get to somma da questions, shall we?
1. What is your go-to pair of shoes? Well - I think we've established that about eleventy five times already. My Dany's are perfection. Love them with jeans, skirts, dresses, scuba suits....WAIT A MINUTE...I would NEVER wear them with a scuba suit. I only wear my marabou feathered slippers with a scuba suit.
2. What goes into your shoe-buying decision? Hmmmm, well that's a toughie...let's see, I consider if I LIKE them, and if I can AFFORD them. And then I PURCHASE them.
3. The majority of shoes in your closet are what color? I don't really feel like I have an overabundance of any color. I am inclusive of ALL colors of shoes.
4. When it comes to designer shoes, what brands are your favorite and why? Let me state for the record I do not own ANY designer shoes, sadly (so if any designers who I am about to name read this and want to gift me a pair or two, I would gladly traipse all over town in any and all of them). I mean, come on, who doesn't love Christian Louboutin? I also love Casedi, Pour La Victoire, Miu Miu, Brian Atwood, Giuseppi Zanotti, I could go on. The bottom line to me is that gorgeous shoes are works of art. They are jewelry for your feet. They can take the simplest outfit and elevate it to something amazing.
5. If price wasn't an issue, which shoe would you own? Well any of the above, for starters, but probably my dream shoe would be a leopard print Louboutin pump, because to me it's the pinnacle of glamour.
Snake necklace, Ring: Charming Charlie's
Other necklace: Have no clue