- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle visits some of THE most fabulous boutiques and shops in Mill Valley and takes us along for the ride. She also hunts down amazing chandeliers along her way. Don't miss this goodness!
- merci blah blah rounds up tons of gorgeous drape-style dresses from all over the interwebs. And not just once... but twice. Um, I'll take one of each!
- good life for less gives us the highlights of her recent trip to Forever 21... these shoes were definitely a great find!
- a spot of whimsy forks over a delicious dose of Mad Men style and photos. I swoon, just swoon for that show!
- penguins gift is giving away a Stella & Dot bracelet for the little ladies in your life. So cute!
- style your life puts together a casual outfit featuring an unexpected item - a pencil skirt. I just love this look - so chic!
- spry on the wall gives us a practical and affordable version of this amazing outfit from Isaac Mizrahi's Spring 2010 line.
- the hillside home just bought a new house and is planning, planning, planning. SO FUN! Join her as they start picking out colors, finishes, etc. I just love the adventure of a new house!
- john's journal outlines a simple but fantastic looking diy roman shade project. You will absolutely want to try this. It turned out amazing!
- elena's custom designs makes a custom pillow out of a scarf/handkerchief. I just LOVE this idea!
- really cute stuff is featuring their "family style" notecards... a great gift for friends or teachers or just to have for yourself for thank you notes or notes to teachers. I love these ideas!
- good look for less is offering wardrobe consults at half price through the end of today... hurry and snag yours before they go back to full price for fall!
Have a great weekend... interested in learning more about the "it" list? Email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com !