Hooray for a holiday weekend... hopefully you have some fun and some blog reading scheduled for this nice long holiday weekend! Take some time to check out all of these lovely blogs, you will be glad you did! (say hello while you are there!)
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle turns an old mirror into a fun new chalkboard... she's definitely got an eye for style. I love this DIY!
- good life for less celebrates Independence Day all week with "red, white and blue week" - these beach outfits are perfect for a long weekend in the sun!
- one hundred inspirations brings you Jessica Alba's chic-mom-on-the-go outfit for less than $100!
- where is the me in mommy dresses in red/black/white for the Eclipse premiere... I am loving this look! (ps, how was the movie!?!?)
- the pretty bee makes old frames into fun jewelry displays... fun for jewelry creators and collectors alike!
- style your life pulls together an amazing ensemble for a summer pool party... I love that she included a cocktail, my kind of gal!
- merci blah blah once again pronounces her love for ASOS (this time accessories) and you will fall in love too!
- a spot of whimsy honors female legends... this month it is Princess Diana. So, so lovely. These photos are just amazing and it was inspiring to re-visit her amazing life. LOVE.
- penguins gift has the Tour de France in mind with these bicycle inspired gifts... I have a lot of bike lovers in my family. Such fun finds!
- spry on the wall has an amazing knack for hunting down the best in runway style... don't think runway style is for you? Check out how her take on Chris Benz's Resort 2011 collection. Nice!
- really cute stuff has an opportunity to win their new monogrammed card collection before you can buy them - hurry! Go check this out!
Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!