Hooray for Friday... that can only mean one thing: the "it" list is back! This week's list has a decidedly summery feel to it. Let's dig right in!
- do.think.wear.see.love.dream. tries to convince us to buy statement necklaces and shows us her favorites. I'm sold.
- merci blah blah mixes nautical stripes and some fabulous layers of accessories for a summer get-up that I am swooning over.
- karina, ink. makes a homemade brew of all-purpose cleaner that looks good enough to eat. (but don't! but you'll be tempted!)
- good life for less asks for you to chime in on tube tops... you know, giving you sumthin' to talk about. Where do you stand on the top?
- where is the me in mommy? challenges mothers (and parents in general) on letting our children live out their dreams. Very thought provoking.
- a spot of whimsy celebrates Flag Day and gets us in the mood for Fourth of July. FUN!
- sweetie pie pumpkin noodle whips up the fixins' for a super rad summer style patio. Um, yes, please!
- style your life incorporates this amazing jacket into an outfit in a way I never would have thought of and I am instantly in love!
- one hundred inspirations gets you a great french-chic look a la Alessandra Ambrosio on the cheap!
- the pretty bee has updated her etsy shop with fun summer necklaces... I'd take one of each! They are perfect for summer.
- i am loving the raygan clutch from elena's custom designs - I have one and love it! It's the perfect size for the essentials!
- if you have a special occasion in your future (wedding, shower, birth), check out the special occasion offerings from really cute stuff. the texas themed cards give me a hankering for a big steak!
There you have it folks... the best of the web this week! Take some time to check out each of these fun posts and amazing blogs!
If you are interested in being featured on the "it" list (bloggers and small business owners are welcome!) check out all of the details here... then email goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!