Here are the rules:
And the lovely ladies I would like to pass it on to:
1. Gina (I think I may check her blog almost as much as I check our own - uh-mazing local blogger, and girlfriend rocks)
So-7 interesting things about me? Am I that interesting?
- I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I had a crush on Buck Owens when I was a kid. How sad is that? For real. It is bad when you're stuck at home with your parents watching Hee-Haw on a Saturday night, but to actually have had a crush on Buck frigging OWENS? Have you seen him? What was WRONG with me????!!!!
- Geez - I don't know if I should admit anything else after that one. Hmmm...I know two people who have been in a movie. This may not be much to my friends who are from a coast, but when you're land-locked in the midwest, it just doesn't happen that often. My brother in law is getting ready to be in the movie Green Zone with Matt Damon (as an extra, durrrr), and one of my good friends was in the movie "Take This Job and Shove It," with the priceless line "Wanna beer, mister?"
- I will get on a kick and eat the same thing overandover for breakfast until I am sick of it. Right now it's toast with avocado, sea salt, and provolone cheese (thank you Gina), and half a grapefruit with honey and cinnamon.
Ames - you fill in the rest. I'm not feeling that interesting this morning...
- I won the Spelling Bee every year in Elementary school save for the one where we were snow skiing during the Bee. The yearly 2nd Place Finisher was ne'er so happy. Yet, to this very day, when I start to spell "Surprise" I stop and go, "is there an r between the u and p?" I do not know why. Nor do I know why "u" and "p" makes me giggle.
- If you put chips and cupcakes in front of me, I'd destroy the chips first. Chips are my kryptonite. Wait, that is wine. OHMYSTARSONICE, I just thought of my million dollar idea - Wine Chips. Who's in?
- When the song "Flashlight" comes on, I will stop and dance. Anywhere. Anytime. Try me.
Aw, man, that's all I have in me for now. Well, that and oatmeal, blueberries and assorted bodily fluids and organs, but that goes without saying. Which is one of those odd sayings - because why did I say it if I didn't need to? That goes for most of my post here, actually.
Shan here again - cuppa questions for Amy:
1. Do you have a taker yet for Wine Chips? Count me in. (P.S. OHMYSTARSONICE made me giggle out loud).
b) Flashlight? I have never heard of this song, but I intend to hook it up for girlzzzz night next monf, as I will happily turn on the bideo recorder to capture your impromptu dance.